While engineering a power generation plant, it is real challenge to have efficient system with minimum heat rate and coal consumption with desired power. overall efficiency not only depends on the individual components but also on their interaction with each other. A minor variation in the components specifications can result in significant increase in inefficiency thus affecting the generation cost.This makes it very difficult to find out the plant configuration for the efficient operations. Engineers know the utility of Heat Balance Diagram (HBD) in plant designing. HBD is a good and time tested tool for engineers for plant designing and our flagship software “Simple Heat Balance” is quite helpful for unbelievably quick configuration providing the optimum design parameters.
In addition we also have software tools for components of the plant which includes CW system optimization, cooling tower models, condenser modeling, Boiler efficiency calculator and others. list is being given below:
- Simple Heat Balance: Heat and Mas Balance diagram generator and Steam Cycle optimization tool
- CostGenCal: Generation Cost calculator for Coal based, gas based and renewable energy based power plants
- Boiler Efficiency Calculator: Boiler modeling tool
- CondenserCal: Condenser modeling tool
- DeaeratorCal: Deaerator calculation tool